A PERFECT SPACE PTY LTD (ABN 56 612 421 566)
Updated April 2022
ABOUT THIS POLICY
When you engage A Perfect Space to:
- provide you with any services;
- apply or complete an application for credit;
- communicate with A Perfect Space by email, by telephone or in writing;
- use any of A Perfect Space’s other services, including our website, www.aperfectspace.com (“Website”) and as updated from time to time,
PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
A Perfect Space will use and disclose your personal information for our business purposes including:
- providing the best quality services to you;
- promoting our services;
- providing you with credit under any application by you for finance;
- assessing an application by you for finance or to accept you as a guarantor;
- for administrative purposes in relation to the ongoing management of your credit arrangement;
- assisting you to avoid defaulting on your credit-related obligations;
- communicating with you;
- training and managing A Perfect Space’s employees; and
- generally improving our business.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect your personal information by several fair and lawful means through your use of our Website, your visits to us and our premises, and your visits to any sites as part of our services. We may also collect information from public sources and third parties about you. Some of the information we collect is anonymous—and relates to general interaction with A Perfect Space. Some of the information we collect is “Personally Identifiable Information” which relates to you personally (“Personal Information”).
Personal Information we collect can include your:
- name, sex and contact details (such as telephone number and email address); and
- residential address, city, state, postcode, area code, gender, age, purchase history, income, and other details that will help us develop our services that might appeal to you.
Your communications with us, whether in person or online, including your responses to online forms, surveys or contest participation, creating a user account on our Website, completing your login on our Website, and any other information you supply in such communication may be retained by us to help us improve our business. Personal Information is stored and managed by us electronically and in hard copy, and is subject to physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We collect information from you when you:
- use our Website;
- book services from us;
- create a login or user account on our Website;
- ask for a quote or apply for finance or credit;
- contact us for further information;
- participate in our promotions and online or in store surveys;
- subscribe to our mailing list or otherwise submit information to us;
- submit a job application or résumé; and
- other methods from time to time.
A Perfect Space may disclose your Personal Information:
- where you would reasonably expect this;
- where you have consented;
- to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights;
- for direct marketing by A Perfect Space, but giving you the opportunity to opt out of such direct marketing, as A Perfect Space includes an unsubscribe option in all marketing material.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving our communications, please contact us at [email protected]
COLLECTION AND USE OF CREDIT CARD AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION
As a part of any application for financing or credit for A Perfect Space services or your use of a credit card to make a purchase, A Perfect Space will collect financial and credit card information as a part of the A Perfect Space purchase process. A Perfect Space may need to provide this information to a third party in order to complete your finance or credit application and/or process your payment. Any third parties that are granted access to your finance or credit card information will only be granted such access to the extent needed to perform their functions. A Perfect Space warrants that it will use its best endeavours to ensure that all finance and credit card information is stored securely.
Where you have applied for credit with A Perfect Space or credit has been provided to you by A Perfect Space for itself, or on behalf of a credit provider, information we collect (“Credit Information”) can include:
- your personal information;
- your consumer credit liability information;
- your repayment history information;
- a statement that an information request has been made by you;
- the type of credit, and the amount of credit, sought in an application;
- that has been made by you;
- in connection with which we have made an information request in relation to you;
- your default information;
- your payment information;
- new arrangement information about you;
- court proceedings information about you;
- personal insolvency information about you;
- and publicly available information about you;
- that relates to your activities in Australia or the external territories and your credit worthiness; and
- that is not court proceedings information about you or information about you that is entered or recorded on the National Personal Insolvency Index.
A Perfect Space may use or disclose your Credit Information to a third party credit provider to:
- administer, monitor, evaluate and manage the credit arrangement you have with us;
- collect payments under your credit arrangement, internal accounting and administration;
- assist you to avoid defaulting on your credit-related obligations;
- undertake debt recovery and enforcement activities, and to deal with any credit infringements; and
- comply with any regulatory requirement.
OTHER INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
For statistical purposes, we collect anonymous information on website activity (such as top pages viewed, the number of pages viewed, the number of sessions, and most popular session times). We use this data to evaluate our Website performance and to improve the content we display to you. To evaluate the effectiveness of our online advertising (including click throughs from email marketing), we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal information is collected on these occasions.
COLLECTING SENSITIVE INFORMATION
HOLDING AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CREDIT INFORMATION
A Perfect Space takes security of your information very seriously. A Perfect Space holds your personal information and credit information in physical form or in electronic form in our systems or the systems of service providers. We protect your personal information and credit information from misuse or loss by restricting access to the information in the electronic format by appropriate physical and communications security measures, such as encrypted rights of access. Any information is disposed of in a manner that protects the privacy of information in an appropriate manner.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
From time to time we include links to third party websites on our Website. These links are published by us as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our Website and we are not responsible for your use of any third party web service.
A Perfect Space is not responsible for any of these third party sites, their content or their usage of your personal information. We advise that you check the privacy policies on those sites.
CLICK STREAM DATA
Each time you visit our Website our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using, the address of the website you have come from and move to after your visit, the date and time of your visit and your server's IP address. A Perfect Space may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how our Website is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, and most popular session times. We may use this information to evaluate and improve our Website performance.
COOKIES AND WEB USE TOOLS
To improve our business, A Perfect Space uses a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise you each time you visit our Website, as well as to track which pages are visited and what you look at on our Website. A “Cookie” is a piece of information that our web server may send to your device when you visit our Website. The Cookie is stored on your device, but does not identify you or give us any information about your device.
A Cookie helps us to recognise you when you re-visit our Website and to co-ordinate your access to different pages on our Website. With most Internet browsers, you can erase Cookies from your device, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. If you want to do this, refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more.
Without limiting the previous paragraphs, in particular our Website uses third party Cookies from ‘Google Analytics for Display Advertisers’, including the following features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting – which gives us additional insight into who has viewed our paid digital advertising on other websites. This will help us optimise and tailor our advertising.
- DoubleClick Platform Integrations & Remarketing with Google Analytics – the integrations between both our web analytics and paid advertising platforms together give us additional insight. This allows us to tailor our advertising to ensure the right types and offers are shown to you while you are using the internet outside our Website.
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting – which gives us insight into behaviour information relating to visitor age, gender and interests on an anonymous and aggregate level. This will help us to understand browsing behaviour to give you a better experience whilst visiting our Website.
DEALING WITH UNSOLICITED INFORMATION
A Perfect Space takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all unsolicited information that it could not have collected by other legitimate means is destroyed or de-identified immediately.
ANONYMITY WHEN DEALING WITH A PERFECT SPACE
Where it is practicable, and only to that extent, A Perfect Space allows you the option to remain anonymous when dealing with us.
ACCURACY AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION
A Perfect Space takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information and credit information is accurate, complete, up-to-date and not misleading by updating its records whenever true and correct changes to the information come to our attention.
If you believe your information is incorrect, incomplete, not current or misleading, you can request that we update this information by contacting the Privacy Officer on the contact details provided below.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CREDIT INFORMATION
A Perfect Space acknowledges that you have a general right of access to personal information and credit information concerning you and to have inaccurate information corrected. Please contact the Privacy Officer using the details provided below to contact us for these purposes and we will respond promptly to your request. If access is refused to your personal information or credit information, we will give you a notice explaining our decision to the extent practicable.
A PERFECT SPACE EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND POSITION APPLICANTS
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
A Perfect Space
7 Cooper Street
Essendon Victoria 3040
e-mail: [email protected]
If you are concerned with the way A Perfect Space handled your personal information or credit information, please contact the Privacy Officer.
We will endeavour to contact you within 7 days of you making your complaint acknowledging receipt of your complaint. It is our policy to investigate and resolve all complaints (where practicable) within 30 days of receiving the complaint. Where it is a legal requirement to do so, then in the event we need more time to investigate and resolve your complaint, we will notify you as to the reasons why and seek your agreement to extend this 30 day period (if you do not agree, we may then not be able to resolve your complaint).