Wensleydale, VIC, Australia
Set high on the rolling hills of 80 acres, the structure is a bespoke timber, architectural house and shed built from recycled Oregon and Ironbark. Offering a haven of peace and serenity in a secluded but central pocket of the Surf Coast Hinterland, this location manages to be rustic and contemporary all at once. It would make the perfect backdrop for a range of lifestyle photoshoots and videography applications.
Unique features include floor-to-ceiling glass that allows light to flood in through multiple areas. A minimalist neutral interior creates a moody yet sophisticated atmosphere. The open plan kitchen, dining and living areas boast the use of natural materials, connected inside with outside. The kitchen features a central island and furnishings are carefully considered.
All the important details
- Dining Room
- Study / Home Office
- Living Room
- Lush Lawn
- Shed / Studio
- Feature Driveway
- European Influence
- Color & Texture
- Organic Luxe
- Nature Inspired
- Modern Country
- Street Parking
- On-site Parking
- Air Conditioning
- When you hire the Wensley you have access to the house and the accessible area of the shed - the shed is a great area to keep propping and do makeup in order to keep the house free of clutter
- The Dam with the three trees that you can see from the kitchen window isn’t on our property. If you want to shoot here please let me know as an additional fee will need to be negotiated with our neighbour Nick.
- there is now a minor outside the bathroom
- There are new lamps and art work in the Master Bedroom but the lamps from the master can be found in the 2nd downstairs bedroom
- Artwork previously in the master can now be found in the 2nd bedroom AKA blue room
- There are new bedside tables in the blue room - but the round cream side table Lisa Cohens photos can be found floating in the shed
- There is a new coffee table in the lounge room
- The exterior of the house is now black - see photo attached
- the Dining room table is impossible to move, please don’t move it
- Feel free to move the living room furniture around but please make sure that you put it back in it’s original position - I have attached a photo for your reference, the most important thing to note is the distance between the rug and the fire. If it is put too close to the fire it can get burnt.
- Almost every window opens - which is fabulous for shooting purposes. However because the house is made entirely out of natural materials it can move with the weather and the doors can be heavy / sticky to move in certain conditions. Please be aware of this.
Additional charges apply.
Additional charges apply.